SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing social media strategies for our clients, while working across key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Google+.
This role will offer the intern total immersion into a creative digital media marketing agency and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, with opportunities to learn about social media, digital communications, campaign management, and creative marketing for businesses. This role will be instrumental in increasing our clients’ social media presence and visibility. The candidate will report directly to the Head of Content and Social Media Marketing.
Social Media Community Management
- Assist with streamlining clients’ social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Google+).
- Increase the number of followers on the channels by following and engaging with audience.
- Monitor and reply to engagements from audience (initially under supervision from Content Head)
- Post content (from Content Team) to social channels on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related)
- Work with Creative Team to implement other channel-specific campaigns.
Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Schedule and coordinate a monthly brainstorming meeting with Five Stones’ Creative Team to establish content ideas for the month ahead.
- Prepare a monthly content calendar and weekly content buckets based on brainstorm meets.
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
- Repurpose content from other sources for clients’ social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel).
Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Track key social media analytics from all social channels
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports
- Identify trends to determine whether content and campaign strategies need tweaks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or any other relevant field
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Interest in marketing, communications, advertising, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media platforms and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to consistently demonstrate our company values
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
To apply for this job, please write to us at email@example.com and send us your CV with a write-up about why you think you fit this position.
You can use this form to apply for this position or alternatively write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.